What to Expect
- 60-90 minutes
- Learn more about the counseling approach here.
- 15-45 minutes
We explore your medical history, current state of health, eating habits, and lifestyle. From here, we work together to outline your goals and develop a personalized nutrition plan, one step at a time.
The initial session helps us understand where you are, where you’d like to be, and which path to follow.
These check-ins are chance for us to review what is working, celebrate success, and plan for next steps. You receive guidance, education and helpful resources at each session.
Insurance and Accessibility
I accept the following insurances through Zayacare.com for residents of the states of NY and NJ:
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield
- Oxford Freedom
- Anthem NY
Your insurance not above? Check with your Plan
Check with your insurance. Your plan is likely to cover the cost of the appointment (sometimes only with a primary medical referral).
- Speak with your insurance to find out if nutrition counseling is covered
- Ask about coverage for procedure codes 97802, 97803 and S9470
- Find out if a prior authorization is needed
- Ask for anything in writing in order to avoid being held responsible for charges
- Send me a message if you have questions or are ready to book.